Sunday, October 7, 2007

Diagram Parts Of A Sailboat

Post 10

I go to Le Havre. I took the train to Le Havre
During the trip I spoke with a very old lady.
She will meet today to me that she did when she was young in Le Havre.

Me: How was when you were young
Woman: We were baucoup of sports.
So every Friday, we went to the beach.

Me: What did you do on weekends?
Woman: On the weekends my friends and I were doing a lot of things
we choosing it and placing water skiing.
Also my friends and I went to the bakery.

me: There are theaters in Ler Haven?
lady: Yes, I love the theater, when I was little I went to The Grand Theatre of Le Havre with my friends.
We watched the film of love and adventure films.

me: What was the time during the autum?
the lady I mangeions the good good.

me: How was life in Le Havre
lady: Le Havre is a very nice city.

0 comments:

Post a Comment