DUO
imagination unites us when you and I
in loads of poems and words at a time when
in your eyes it reaches the sublime
by the magic of words that animates my thinking you did
born in my endless love
For this complicity, this budding friendship
makes my suffering to the eternal wait
whispered these words I tell you, point
watering my childhood dreams of chimeras
You did born in me infinite love
I have long fingers caressed my restless
curves of your body so often desired
When my friend the night in the twilight dim
We united for life in a love so pure
You have instilled in me an infinite love
Each dawn, I think that may be
By closing your eyes, you'll be near me my injury
Soothing and calming my emotions
share with me what you've done born
I sense in me infinite love
And if you leave you, I die in your absence
abandonment is cruel, it resembles the childhood
Cleared forever
fatal memory when completing born, must die already
I sense in me infinite love
In my memory burning desire
boomed in your body maddening pleasure flooded
I spilled a thousand years repressed dreams
Like you better take and still keep you
I sense in me infinite love
Every moment of my life is tapping on the harp of a thousand strings
love we have woven
I composed for you love the symphony of
one that I'll play it when sometimes you escape me
I sense in me infinite love
laughter from my childhood tenderness of my mother is my teen
scrolling backwards
ocean In your eyes when I search a word
Is it really too late or very early?
I sense in me a love infinity I
browses your youth to feed me honey
love that restores radiance vermeil
you breathe my wisdom balmy spring
which annihilates the opprobrium of my escapades of yesteryear
I sense in me infinite love
These fun games, there is a memory
and I'm telling tales of happiness
As if by chance you could go back and starts
the embers of my heart
I feel flee in tears this infinite love
Fleeing and deflected chronic newspapers
That my fate is served APAT
thieves of happiness, dark ravens looking
the least of my tears when I think of you
flee in tears I saw this infinite love
I never thought love
otherwise than as I pleased to hear you say so
qu'arrivent autumn and rain wind
leaves fly before I die I saw
die in tears this infinite love
0 comments:
Post a Comment