21/03 - Sapa and Hanoi return
the 20/03, Levee in a fairly thick fog, but towards the valley and the sun finally pierced.
It will be a splendid day in the middle of rice fields, a forest of bamboo and in a dream setting even sunburn have been the appointment.
And without fog c Sapa is gorgeous!
Well, it should be noted that it has rained the day before, suddenly the ground is a little slippery. Oki good, I just try to justify the fact that I have a little drag along a rice field. matches were just a little mud on the shoe and pants. this is not very deep but was muddy wish;)
it was really a walk of thunder. between songs Vietnamese, french, Jual discussion with the TV series americainres, we even sings the man who falls straight down, there really are universal things.
j admits that J stays well die anyway. And the final score was endless.
But also punctuated with a giggle huge
I tell you a little ... C Sapa is a mountain village known for its various ethnic groups. When you go hiking like that there are plenty of women who follow you and ask you your name, age and blalbla surout to buy stuff.
J So I started to climb endless with this rating Jual and a woman followed us talking talking talking ... A true juxbox.
And I said to myself, do not stop t does not take your breath continued and the woman talking was talking c Jual horrible and telling me what can you do to stop the ... and it has rained more, the shortness of breath, tired of their request was for the s stop screaming with laughter ... and the bin ca not stop the woman ... So we continue our ascent of (gonna instantly I've really lived like this interminable me something at least a 60 degree y'knoow) with our juxbox!
Good Beer Hanoi us well refreshed at the end of this superb walk.
A good cleaning, shoe and pants, then Vista included the village and tasting some specialty such that a bunch of chick ... no idea where bin ... c is spicy and with small bone but not bad.
A huge night of sleep and ready for our last day in Sapa.
On 21/03, the haze is back ... again and I confess that I'm mega tired too.
It wse made a visit to the park of Sapa, with superb views across the village.
C is a large park with beautiful ben ... steps and stairs and still walks.
The Germans know that now "we're tired of the stairs" ... well yeah how fed up grimpouiller like that constantly. But the view was beautiful and the sun joined us on the journey.
Super bf and depart for the night train from Hanoi leadership.
few games of cards and a big sleep for a 5:30 arrival at Hanoi max
0 comments:
Post a Comment