25 and 26 May, Singapore
May 25
And here is the departure day of Malaysia is.
A flight to join Jhor Baru, then the bus to Singapore. A single journey but that takes time between Customs of Singapore especially take a bus to Singapore.
Here I am back in Singapore and after having deposited my luggage at the clip of Wales, head for the Museum of Arts and Culture which is located on the waterfront. Genial c is really the place I prefer to Singapore and had draft day or dinner.
The museum is genial, I had two hours to do and 1 more hour would have was pretty to watch all the videos:) All ethnic groups of South Asia and of India are presented, DEDICATED an exhibition in Vietnam ... Lulu J have quite think of you:) j
short I really love, and one of my guards said "it is necessary to start from 19h", and he closes the door behind me.
Arrive at Pier, the world was sitting on the ground, which is quite extyraordinaire Singapore. One handed me a prospectus and in one hour, a show of closing three days of arts festivals in Singapore. I m installs and assists in the dead of night has a show on this river by a French company with fireworks, ferris wheel on the water, playing joust with lances inflamed. In short, for the program last minute, not bad at all! I've
closing this superb aprem by al Indochina made meals of tuna has hardly entered seed CESAME! A treat.
May 26
For my last day, it will join the cable car to Mount Faber overlooking Singapore and cable car to reach the island of Sentosa island for entertainment for Singapore.
Mount Faber is really a quiet place overlooking Singapore with these towers and its port or contenaire s pile. Singapore is also c cranes, thousands of cranes. I would not say that the view is amazing, I would say what is more unusual:)
I resumed the cable car in the other direction to reach the island of Sentosa. Okay so first of all, there is only one s is in Singapore. C is clean and I compare it to a Disneyland attractions but not over the odds for everything is at your disposal, and everything is already evidence of advance. There was a short walk in the woods ... well we have a good path with small bones style attractions of Dinosaurs ...
I decided to walk along the beach, the nickel is still ...
But one thing that spoils everything: I look or sea there is a huge boat contenaire. C is incredible, both run on the beach overlooking the Singapore deposits of snails arriving in Singapore. C is amazing, I have pictures of palms and beaches at the bottom of snails!
Otherwise, J reaches the point over the eastern South Asia is on this island (so if the sign says) and had a wonderful view ... of snails:)
Otherwise there are a lot of BSG, a cine-style 3D, a bird park, but I have chosen me down to a section of the sled hill:) C strut very nice and fast in fact. To go back, it's a chair lift (yes, as in skiing) that you back up. And the sight of guides and explanations of the excitement of people before me, this is not a common thing at all than use a chair lift:)
Voila, the journne s completed, a quick shower and directiom the airport.
arrived in Paris at 6:55!
0 comments:
Post a Comment