Monday, May 26, 2008

Installing Floor In Aluminum Boat

Little word of the end ...

And voila, two months and a half goes by very quickly last account.
I m not extend too, I'll go back over this chapter with a clear head but it was really great moments.

Lulu Thank you for inviting us to share part of your journey. Kim thank you m have support:)

The place that my most brand: the temples of Ankor undoubtedly, I hoped to return one day c is a magical place beyond time.

I J loves Vietnam, more than Bin Ninh Halong Bay but it takes I believe in bikes and road crossings. Sapa much my brand with their rice stairs and this walk geniale to rice paddies with buffalo!
Papa, Mama J have seen packs in cambodia vietnam world traveler:)

Thailand ... ben c good is the country that my disappointed. I m expecting a lot to say about everyone. Now it is still not very long, I have not made small islands. I am obliged to return dy appreciated I think. Any takers!

And Malaysia, it was a pleasant surprise. I m waiting for a.. jy not know had not really believe and I adore him. Surprised to discover the tea fields, the discovery of the jungle and canoe trips, these gorgeous island ... in short, a country that has has really explored and that I love him.

These holidays it was also times where j ai push me in the ass to get ahead, so really there were raids grimpettes especially not easy for me, my butt and my legs are long remembered s :)
There were waterfalls, holes and pants especially especially of great moments.

voilou, jy go!
Bye bye the South East Asia soon, it was a great discovery.

ps: not finished publish photos early June I m occupies. Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment