Friday, May 23, 2008

Physician Formula Blush Swatches

May 19 to 24 - Kota Kinabalu, Borneo

We are at the dernierre step of this tour. Kota Kinabalu and Mt. J I have decided not to climb the a priori and c is really the word: over 2500 steps and the jungle to get to shelters. Then the next morning with rope end of the journey. My companions had bought gloves and cover your ears! They will be more than 4170m of altitude with less oxygen all this all this:) and without me!

19,
Bon ben program change, I would not be alone:) The climb is no longer done as it should book months in advance and al more one is in school period. So we forget one more place.
We will all 4 for these last days.
D after the city guides didn't much attraction but a view is to do well as a museum, shopping street.
Well, the point of view was rotten, I have not even taken photos and more J was sick (and yes we Yann first of the holiday) because no fresh butter to breakfast I guess.
The shopping street ... ben good there anything nor anyone. Malls ... well yes sometimes it can save us ... they are good but c is not that Lulu found his shoes. I think it's the worst that we have done ... Attractions than eh:)
So I'm done j in bed for a nap ... 3hours and other parties are at the movies:) The only
top point of the city, s is a small Italian Degotte (Little Italy) fantastic!

20,
Well today we do not admit defeat and s we will visit the museum of the city on the different ethnic Malaysian habitats. Bon ben the AC was:) The wooden houses were nice, the museum in itself not too bad but I was not the most motivating:) At least aprem INCREASED quickly.
Small walk to town story be sure that we use all the attractions then we try to do a dinner show ... bein on no show for obscure reasons that I haven t yet grasped and voila for our second day. Tomorrow is beach and snorkelling :)

21,
Here it is finally we're back to the beach:)
must take a boat to small islands off Borneo and thus enter the national park.
Boat rental of mask, snorkel and flippers and we are on our way. There are 3 islands for easy access. We begin today by Sapi, average island but has the best snorkeling spots.
Finally here we are in clear water with our equipment near to see parrots, nemos, safe fish, rabbit fish (yes, I learned the names of fish you can feel it today:)). Lulu A story that goes under me to scare me and it works ... In short a great time. Only oversight on my part ... not put enough sunscreen. This will biafine tonight:)
To finish this wonderful day what better than Little italia ... when you love it not count!

22,
And here we go again for a day at the beach! This time it will be the smallest of the islands: Mamutik. Indeed, there are fewer people around this by 20 min. Nickel short for a day and has bubbled under on the water:) j
Personally I prefer, I will stress that the.
C is also our last night in 4. Kim tomorrow (which extends to two weeks, long live the freelance) and leave PY Bali and Indonesia. Lulu will start on 24 for a dive Sipadan.
For this we needed a nice restaurant. Tonight it will be Indian, we saw an ad on one, it spends just to see and here we go: small pier on the harbor, beautiful terrace, in short all that it takes to get a good night. And the food was to fall. The best cheese nan in the world, not inside but more kiri cheese ricotta beaten way, a delight! J not eat elsewhere before leaving, I'm sure would be disappointed. We took a dish with lots of specialty around the chicken, I did not even know that the chicken could have as many different tastes. In short, a true delight has watered the beer:)
Tonight c is celebration!

23,
Day tranquillou a stroll: mail, books cooking (j I stuff a try), small glass terrace and final goodbye to Kim and Py.
To relax these days, for me it will be Lulu and massage.
A massage oil that I have found to hell.
We finished our evening around a Papotti beers with sea .. Indian restaurant, not our fault, c was the cheapest. Duchess to accompany a nan and Lulu as saying "It happens all alone."


24,
Lulu And here is a party to dive in Sipadan island and I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Singapore.
You tell me, but what to do to occupy the day! No worries:) It will be beach and 2 hours of massage! Yes!
So I returned to the small island of Mamutik. Good only drawback is that the we c there are a few more people, but leave 2 hours all premises and there are not many people.
And then c is quite entertaining to see them in the water with life jacket, mask and snorkel and see them stay in the waterfront:)
As for massages, I have a massage combines Shiatsu and massage oil. Shiatsu is comprehsion end of a key point and I've found most enjoyable ca. In short, absolute relaxation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment