Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cystic Fibrosis More Condition_symptoms

10 to 14/04 - Phuket

On April 10
Here I am finally in the plane beach and sun destination. I've really thought the one miss it:) I arrived al airport 15 minutes before the close of the flight and I've had to spend in front of everyone that saw the tail there was so as not to miss my flight. But it is installed and I'm on the right side, I have been able to make great photo to my arrival on the island.

I took a small hotel on the beach at Patong, the city is oki c is ugly but runs ... finally describe how this place: j nor did I go back there:) But I've found the people very much sir really funny with their personal Thai people are for the booze c is a strange place. Next time I would take the time to go on an island but had no desire j to travel more:) So voilou the hotel and nice, I cross the street and c is the beach:) fits me very well!

For the first night, no desire to visit the city, I'm just the seabed and having n as the breakfast in the belly, I decided for a buffet in a super hotel. Yann, Stephanie, AC was worth that of Mark in Tahiti. I'd like to grill, there was, I felt like Thai dishes and desserts thai there were. In short a great meal:) The server Papotti with me almost the whole night, it was a really great time.

April 11
I finally get out of bed around 10:30, well yes ballads, the bike AC fatigue, I had a bit of sleep catches up with me:)
Here I am finally on the beach. I begin by planning a little excursion: Tonight will be the Phuket FanteSea show leadership and Monday the islands of Phang Nha and James Bond. It leaves me 2 days glandouille! Youpiii well yes this is a holiday but not too.
That day visit to Phuket Town with an area supposedly a little Portuguese, Well it is really a tiny can, I do not know portugal but when n is not even that:) On the positive side of this city a great restaurant recommended in the guide for its flat noodles typiqure Hokkian way. I've found the little restaurant and yes c is really super nice, j were the only one European Neighbourhood and host was super nice:)
Back Patong, swimming ... my gosh she is mega good, not even worth getting wet neck, small sun in the water and towards the Phuket FanteSea Show.
So while the show ... we had good m c is accused quitch but I still wanted to see that:) So I
c is confirmed as mega quitch place.
C is a kind of amusement park attractions not only shops have taken place, a small elephant tower for those who want to spend lavishly and one large space or the performance took place.
A huge hall and a show telling the buddha story. The show is anyway mgnifique, dancers, acrobatics and ... ben chickens, goats crossing the stage:) yes I swear I did not dream! Performances of elephants and even an intermission with clowns. A very nice and funny evening.

On April 12
c Today is the first day of Songtok and also the eve of the first year of the Buddhist. The celebration of the announcement is supposed Songtok the rainy season, everyone is thrown from the water. I'd think a scooter to take me to tour the island but I said nope, roads are mountain roads, am not a fan:) I really think some day I would say that as a good star. Of pickup roam the island with people who drop behind the water on passers-scooters and even when they drive because I am not an expert on driving I do not say this kind of situation.
J So I took the local bus and I've just been beaten with water guns all day. Ladies, remove the shirt and white pants for these three days of festivities:)
I cruised along the coast south / southwest of the island, bathed has some very nice and came back al hotel for my bathing 18h at sunset. It quickly takes her little habits!
I wandered along the beach at night (especially should avoid the streets or Water battles raged).
To celebrate the 1st of the year, the Thai have a very nice custom: they have lamps that work like a balloon. They turn down the lantern, the heat makes him swell and lift off as ca.l s must be a dream at the same time and if your lantern s lift off properly, it will realize the dream. C is really a great show by the sea I've spent my evening head in the air:)

On April 13
Today it will be organized around the islands is al Phuklet: Phang Nha James Bond Island and swimming are scheduled. By far the
sugarloaf resembles those of the Halong Bay but much less steep and more green. Which is very pleasant in these visits c is what is done in a canoe.
Another person made the trip alone, so we will be in the same canoe with our guide. C is a German, I still do not know his name ... c is a drag but finished! In Ouii I give him the palm of the trip:)
To be clever he jumped from boat to go in the canoe and I do not. And mister told me that I should've blablablaa that even if I have not my camera I spent some serious one and that his and waterproof ... til finally what he has come to ask me what I spend my pictures because its product does not a priori there is no splash supports ... but that it is the idiot that speaks as his job and wonder if you can dinner together ... j uh can not have swimming:)
By cons I met a lovely couple from Singapore, was swimming whole boat to the beach, they waited to return m (I do not swim very fast) and I have pinging them via Singapore. He is a firefighter and infiermiere, very pleasant people who m have saved the ball!
Ahh landscapes ... ben very beautiful beaches, clear water, gorgeous peaks ..

Evening at the beach with Thai rock concert ... funny:) C was the week of bikers (they meet once a year on the island) so bikers everywhere. A very nice evening!

April 14
Today it will find the beach before diving and beach (Yep we will not go back on) and head for the night bus to join the Malaysian border.
In the diving club of women have paid a little over perfumed water to wish us good luck for this new year. In fact the battles of water has shot a seal are derived from this tradition that is very soft. We even learned that there were deaths in Phuket this year in particular people moped ... I told you that I had a good star ...

appointment in malaysia now

0 comments:

Post a Comment