Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lymphedema More Condition_symptoms

05 to 08/04 - Pai

April 5
E So here we are gone even more in northern Thailand. One approaches the border even as al Laossienne approach the town of Pai police checks held only for locals.

After 4 hour drive to spin and re-turn, we finally arrived in a small mountain village of Sapa and unlike Vietnam, the fog is not the appointment. After

find our guest house, en route for a hike in search of a waterfall. I say that research because it s not really do expect to see a waterfall as you might lentendre: tons of water falling from an impressive height.
After a little over an hour's walk in the middle of the forest following the course of water, we find ourselves facing a few rocks and some water leaks I would say. And continuing always the same thing a few rocks:) Good oki
it is in full period Having dry heat that it has not ny much water c is conceivable, but we found out that this cascade auite, ben c is just a few rocks while descending along the mountain without a really dramatic waterfall;) okay for the ride pleasant and above all there was enough water to cool off!
To reward the march in such heat, we wanted to test the massage center of the city (one should) but we arrived too late, too bad it will be for tomorrow:)

The April 6 order
to explore the region a little better and the bike will be our means of transportation today. I admit that my legs had already been strained yesterday, but I've found the solution: odds and it will walk downhill all schussss:) It s
is off for a day of walking.
first stop, for me personally it was a ride on the backs of elephants across a river. My companions all having already done this kind of ride left sitting in the hot springs of the region.
The walk ... good to know that an elephant (at least best) ca eat a little all the time. It is sufficient that he likes a grass and it s off zouu nibbles. By cons, they have incredible technique for ge banana leaves: with their trunks they scrape the rod really does take the sheet.
I've had a great time to cross the river back of a small elephant in my paniere:) AC not switch evil in all directions, I would do such a good ride but more in the forest ...
After this interlude, I have joined everyone in the pool of natural hot spring. Yeah we took the bikes but in order to do things a little outside the town, I have not said that we would ride all day:)
So there are 3 levels of hot springs: average (a little hot y c is returning but bearable), hot (even when made very hot) and very hot (there goes as we can and comes out very quickly). So after an hour has bubbled, we take the bikes finally our turn! and we forget very very quickly that we just e refresh, stools are hot and forearms cook on eye view:)
Direction of the canyon area. It s certainly not the grand canyon, but c is a quite beautiful place made of limestone (c is white, that must be it) that crosses the valley, it s really a nice place. And, in surplombamt Canyon, a mountain storm and we agree that we finish the ride in light rain and cool very pleasant!
You think ben voila after all these efforts towards the massage:) neni Ben that the fate s hard on us, back in town, c is the electrical fault and not the massage for us: (c is too unfair, am I sore muscles!
As the rain increased, tonight it will be crisp and sandwidch in the room. ... Ben Yep Stef c you see is not always great Thai cuisine. On April 7


The sun is back, the bikes are out again, except for me ... 'm tired, so I start driving a scooter (automatic eh). After learning a few minutes, I start in search of a waterfall (a real waterfall, a priori, most of the region), so I wander in the Thai countryside, will see the waterfall (not good largest ever seen, but already more important than what we saw), I walk through the steps, stumbles upon a snake crossing the road (and yes mom there are some here too) ... berk not like snakes ... So I walk up tranquillou a.. well yes there was a small waterfall:) a little half turn, reboot in turn, gravel and bang on the floor:) just matches the blue bin on any extra leg! AC is a motobilette am woman! J Raph says he think of you in this moment, at least if you had been there, have been falling for you:)
We agree to the guest house, pool management before the long awaited moment ... massage:) And yes, finally ...
a real Thai massage oil ... So my feelings: good massage all done in France has never equivaudrnt No AC I think. It was personally a very pleasant time, but also sometimes quite painful. My masseuse didn't light summer on the muscles and AC boboooo fact, it went back and forth on the blues all costs .. but despite all j 'd property continues for another hour! On April 8


Today will be day trip, we returned to Bangkok.
is repeated so our bus back to Chiang Mai. So far ca al allee not turn bad, as it was the worst:) We have survived in small european trip (j oki confess that I was happy at last turn) as we had 2 local train s fun to fill small plastic bags ... the pouf sissy:)
We continue our journey with an overnight train in order to arrive at Bangkok to 6am.
Then the night train non-tilt seat version is an experiment to do. I think that before succeeding am asleep, I had to try all possible positions.
J had two seats for me so my little bench, I have tried sit, elongated legs on the armrest (and it hurts more every hour there are people who get on the train to sell to eat or drink and they will scramble), elongated bag on the arm to pillow your feet for the big winner was the same but with his legs crossed leaning against the wall:)
One small scare in the night, I have opened my eyes and seen on the seat in front of me a woman sleeping in the lotus position ... was not the same joints I think Asians and me:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment