So then ... All
of all thank you for all these messages, it makes me super happy to have news from France. Sylvie es t represent the family on the blog! Continue; please ca you had me textoter costs nothing more:)
We share in the after noon for Kala Lampour, there will probably another week and I take time to update the blog. And yes I know am not very diligent.
As you can see, everything is fine (you have my mug for a few days ago on the blog) and I've been able to put some pictures of the temples of Angkor online. I would try to add more soon.
Thanks again for my rabbit unit, c is really the top and I'm glad to see that the photos make it just as well on the PC. My
Stef J have plenty of recipe ideas for you:) It applies to everyone eh!
I find really good food in Malaysia and the fact that it there is a sizeable mixing between cultural communities and Muslim Indian food seems to me more varied. The vacancy
the activity on wonderfully, I get a little sports (like Lulu would never embarrassed story I think) but it is true that I've ever done as much exercise. I'm in the same preferred arrival has boosted ratings that get ... you swear the earth moves differently here:)
Yann think you n not come back and report to our favorite topic: always 0 turista and vomit on the clock:)
Nath, Elodie, what can you do as the country of asia next year?
Dad, Mom, thank you for the apartment I look forward to seeing them!)
Huge kisses to all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment