April 19
therefore Depart today for the Malaysian jungle. This region is also known for these fields of tea, Malaysia has long been a British colony: tea time required.
The day will therefore be on the bus.
We made an arrival in the pouring rain and here we Kway back ... it does not fail me, even the polar is back, we just lost can be a blow to 15degre c is a shock. The humidity is up, the clothes do not dry out and the room will feel more and more the moisture, pumps short it was a real pleasure to personally leave the humidity.
But hey, it is only the beginning there:) then I corrected myself and done in the continuity of things.
The day will end with our facility, therefore, is recovered even from incense to scent our room and a small diner on the market place. The city tour is included even 1 rue and some restaurant, 2 banks and you're playing. We are really in the corner for hiking:)
April 20
The sun is out this morning, we asked to have the breakfast served at 7:30 to hike as soon as possible. The weather forecast is: rain from 14h.
C direction is the path that leads to the number 1 highest peak cameron that the new one. For that we must take a local bus but we attendre1h then we take our favorite game for the stop. And it works in Malaysia but also c is a bus company that stands still and takes us for a small price. So go and start our ascent around 8:30.
And finally I discover the jungle as I imagined. The climb takes about 2 hours of natural steps made by the tree roots. Stetch trees, of liams around us. C is really a beautiful place. And I will bring with me a lot of mud. I splashed up to mid thigh, knee egratignier mounted on a somewhat difficult but well worth it.
The summit is actually accessible from other ratings by a route that loses its charm and the view is somewhat hidden by clouds but irrelevant j confess I'm really happy to be up this mountain without getting winded, like what the training pays ca!
We return by road to the middle of fields of strawberries, cabbage, but ... This region is truly the garden of malaysia.
And at the turn of the road we find ourselves facing a loss has extended to the! C is really an incredible landscape. C is splendid. We continue our journey quietly captivated by this landscape. According to the sun lighting the fields of tea takes on a whole different color green.
We made a stop at the The Bho factory, drop it mildly: tea tasting, lunch at base of tart apple and chicken ... hmm too well and I still think the rest of the path that is far from being finished.
It descends from the factory, I walk past an active (yes I said we must go ahead then you climb and keep quiet). I look back occasionally to see if they are far and after 20 minutes of walking I do not see more ... but I see the bus that took us this morning and I smile because they are on board and take me in passing:) Yessss because the road was long and even climbed a lot! We will therefore go into the city bus in the middle of Malaysian curious and enjoy it that much as we resume the bus that we had deposited this morning. We will even took pictures, ladies shake my hand and we can go take a shower and clean our shoes a little!
ps: the rain has not fallen but 2h 6h quqnd we arrived just a GH!
On April 21 Today we will explore another side of town and climb to another peak.
The most difficult finding the starting point of the hike, we met a local guide who walks alone today n having no group, it will lead us to the beginning of our walk and accompany us on the first part of the road. He explains the rest of the way and we split.
We continue our climb, and it started to climb a lot with passages more or less muddy but easier than before. Once arrived at the summit, we descended the other side of the mountain and I confirm bin and reaffirmed that I prefer to go down. AC downhill slide (3 drops for me but on flat ground near), walks down a great big love too brief ca. And
battery when I tell Lucia d in anymore I can not wait it to end, a gaping hole in the descent. Must either pass on the trunk or down on one side while etroid. And Ben J took the last solution I let slip through the hole and I've fallen like that this game:) There was no time to get out the camera but basically I found myself crouching in the yellow soil moist enough that glue everywhere in my pants! But at least I have master the obstacle) We ended up tranquillou the ride to the waterfall. They are still hiking and J took me a little way back. I've even cleaned my pants when in the river before returning home, I could not see through the village while the pants disgusting. Come on, I admit there is a picture of my ass all disgusting ... we'll see if I'll watch:)
April 22th
We had to go today in a tribe living in the mountain in bamboo houses. The pattern of GH is trying to organize ourselves with AC overnight, the noncommercial outlet had to pay that cado (sugar alcohol tobacco) for the family but was not able to go to sleep and as we wanted to leave the city today was the short visit was called off. It will probably the opportunity to start over.
Others have decided to make another hike but I am still relaxes me and Vane courbaturee the last 2 days. They are thus left early in the morning, I remember telling them the light then turns black hole I did not even emerged heard!
And again J had flair, they made a big trip, we rerencontre guide the day one and always made the trip with him, a hiking guide or clearing the way, was quite difficult Prioro J stays better in my bed and I ve also want to write you a little:)
J got it right when Even at my bracelet banbou like everyone else. Indeed, the jungle is full of bamboo is a plant which has spicy you must remove the bark and is super easy way. As this is how we have a handmade bracelet!
day towards the end of the Kuala Lumpur one starts to rain and we arrived in the Malaysian capital in the rain ... Let's hope it does not last but not the holidays It's happening under the sun:)
it separates me creveee
cascade washing pants
April 22
cancellation of the visit of a village arborigene bamboo, other hike I sleep
departure for kala lampour
0 comments:
Post a Comment